Basic principles of DENAS-therapy
Every patient is like an original book,
every page of which contains something
new and important.
- Treatment with the apparatus should only be performed in the presence of a complaint. If a complaint exists - treatment is performed. No complaint - no treatment.
- DENS-therapy should be started immediately after the complaint appears. Early use of the apparatus gives the best chance to achieve positive results 50% faster.
- It is not recommended that persons without medical training perform any apparatus treatment which directly targets the diseased organ, during remission of a chronic disease or pathologic process. It may cause an acute attack. If such an attack has occurred (and it may be inevitable - "the disease goes outside", after K. Gering), there is no need to worry or discontinue DENAS-therapy. It is necessary to continue apparatus treatment for the principal complaint (e.g. dyspnea, pain, etc.) until its disappearance or significant decrease.
- In the case where several complaints exist, DENAS-therapy should be performed for the prevailing complaint, i.e. the complaint that causes most stress to the patient at the time.
For example, if on the third of several days of a treatment program for an acute attack of peptic ulcer ("yes, its improving, doctor, but still painful"), the patient has been bitten by his pet hippopotamus, treatment of this latest injury should take precedence until the eradication of the injury (and its cause).
Or, take the case of a patient has appealed for help, who also presents several complaints at the one time. During conversation it is wise to glean from him what concerns him most of all at the moment - diarrhoea, impotency or an ecchymosis on the leg? Without asking leading questions, of course. So, treatment is then commenced for the main complaint as determined by the patient himself.
- In the presence of painful symptoms, apparatus treatment should be commenced at the most painful area, as described by the patient when he is at rest. If pain has not occurred in the restful state, get the patient to perform some movements which may reproduce the symptoms, and note the location of most pain. You may also define this area by gently manipulating or applying slight compression of painful zones.
- The operator should manage the dynamics of the main complaint: make a note of any appearance of new complaints or skin changes during or after every treatment session. Patient management is conducted by interviewing and examining the subject.
- For concurrent and severe chronic diseases the patient has to ask himself the following questions: Why - for what purpose - does he want to be healthy? What is the first milestone along the treatment path that wants to achieve? Upon reaching this first target, the patient must determine the next goal ("motivational excitation" does contribute to the process of healing). Thus, recognized principles of therapeutic tactics and strategy should be followed ("step by step", "from simple to complex", etc.).
- Better outcomes from treatment of concurrent and severe chronic diseases may be achieved if treatment is performed in a quiet atmosphere, preferably consistently under the same conditions and environment (situational afferentation).
- During treatment sessions the patient must be in the lying position, with the exception of some situations (such as bronchial asthma attack, respiratory difficulties, cholelithiasis and urolithiasis within an episode of concrements excretion, or in some cases in public places where there is chance to lie down).
- 10. During treatment on hirsuite parts of body, for acceleration and enhancing the efficacy of treatment, hair must be shaven off twice weekly. Putting together
- When complaints exist for one of a pair of organs (ears, eyes, hands, etc.) it is essential to treat the healthy organ in Dosed mode on a skin area located in a mirrored position to the treatment target area of the diseased organ (or part of body).
- It is essential to adhere to the principle of "minimal sufficiency" of treatment zone choice. While determining an individual's plan of apparatus treatment, it should be remembered that in most cases results are achieved by treatment in no more than three zones. Treatment is performed "step by step", from treatment of the direct projected location of the distressed organ, to more complex combinations of treatment zones.
- To increase the efficacy of treatment, the "palm rule" may be used, where apparatus treatment is performed in the problematic region on a skin area equal to the area of one (or in some cases two) patient's palms.
- And,once again! A complaint is present - treatment is performed. Once the complaint has disappeared, the apparatus is switched off!
- It should be remembered that during apparatus treatment of any consequentially-occurring complaint (callosity, ecchymosis, headache, hangover, bites, nasal cold, cough, wrinkles, constipation, sleeplessness, and so on) the restoration of general regulatory capacity (nervous, endocrine and immune systems) and anti-stress activity of the body can take place. Remote effects appear that may pleasantly surprise you.
And why shouldn't you surprise yourself, if DENAS - your home doctor - is always easily available?
Give yourself some attention - love yourself again, like in your childhood. Do you remember?
The price is not high - perhaps a few dozen minutes per day, and not every day. And what do you get in return?
First, problems and diseases stored during the past years of your life can be resolved in the opposite order to their formation. This is not something to fear - your DENAS is with you! Painful symptoms can disappear once and forever.
Second, many DENAS and DiaDENS-PCM users say they look and feel younger.
Third, your perception of the world can change, because you can again receive the hope of a healthy adaptation to the constantly changing social and family circumstances we live in.
Fourth, it is in fact not the strongest who survive, but those who have the best capacity to adapt. What's stopping you from increasing your adaptive capacities, and those of your children?
Like hundreds of thousands of people who have already benefited from DENAS, you may be surprised at the results, and become attached to DENAS "like a buddy".